To keep your towels in tip-top condition for years to come:
- Machine wash on gentle cycle with like colors.
- Use a mild, eco-friendly detergent.
- Use water up to 60 degrees.
- Handwash using a gentle swishing motion.
- Make sure to mix the detergent in the water prior to adding the towels.
- Do not twist or pull the linen.
Do not use fabric softeners or dryer sheets. They may inhibit the absorbency of the towel.
- Dry on low to medium heat or hang to dry.
- If hanging to dry, resist wringing it out first as this may damage the fibers. Instead, simply squeeze out the water using your hands without twisting the fabric.
- Do not hang in direct sun for long periods of time. Full sun may result in fading and deterioration of the fibers.
- To soften the towel after hanging it to dry, shake it out and rub the towel against itself a few times.
We are very particular about the linen we source and the way we construct your towels to ensure they last through your many years of adventures. By providing proper care, you will help ensure they do too!
As always, please let us know if you have any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us: 970.439.2590.