- Machine wash cold on a gentle cycle with like colors.
- Use a small amount of mild, eco-friendly detergent.
Do not use bleach.Do not use fabric softeners or dryer sheets.
- Hand wash using a gentle swishing motion.
- Make sure to mix the detergent in the water prior to adding the towels.
- Do not twist or pull the material.
They may inhibit the absorbency of the towel. White vinegar is an effective fabric softener alternative.
- Dry on low heat or hang to dry.
- If hanging to dry, resist wringing out first as this may damage the fibers. Instead, simply squeeze out the water using your hands without twisting the fabric.
- Do not hang in direct sun for long periods of time. Full sun may result in fading and deterioration of the fibers.
- To soften the towel after hanging it to dry, shake it out and rub the towel against itself a few times.
We are very particular about the textiles we source and the way we construct your Lava Linens gear to ensure it lasts through your many years of adventures. By providing proper care, you will help ensure they do too!
As always, please let us know if you have any questions: email@example.com.