DRY OFF FASTER & BETTER
• Lava towels absorb up to 50% more water than microfiber towels of the same size.
• Made to last with ultra-durable materials.
• Reinforced seams.
• Lifetime repair policy.
KEEP THE STINK AWAY
• Lava towels dry fast due to the hollow fibers.
• The natural fibers material is inherently antimicrobial and antibacterial.
KNOW YOU'RE MAKING A DIFFERENCE
• Made by hand in the USA.
• Made with climate-friendly natural fiber materials.
• Lava towels are microfiber free. Zero microplastics will be shed into our waterways and soil when you use and wash them.
LAVA MINI - absorbent enough to dry your whole body, compact enough to fit in the smallest of packs. It is the size of a large hand towel.
LAVA CLASSIC - large enough to provide full coverage. It is the size of a bath towel.
LAVA LUXE - a luxuriously large towel. It is the size of a bath sheet.
LAVA DUO - offers the most versatility. Two towels in two sizes: Classic + Mini and Luxe + Mini.
Either choose your favorite color or choose your towel color based on what gives you energy in the great outdoors…
If blue skies, ocean waves, or flowing creeks energize you, go for the Caribbean Blue.
If you are invigorated by the color of growth, renewal and nature, then you’ve gotta go with Maui Green.
If sunrises, the desert heat or places like the Grand Canyon energize you, go for Rabida Red.
Love the darkness of the night, volcanic rocks, or the black beaches of Hawaii and Iceland? Choose Stokksnes Black.
Head into the mountains or the woods, dive into the ocean or the lake, go to the gym or yoga.
Stay out in the rain or spontaneously jump into that lake knowing your Lava towel will be there when you need to be clean and dry again.
Now clean and comfortable, chill at the campfire or around a lively table with friends sharing a meal and reminiscing about your day’s activities.
They have quickly become a key piece of gear for every adventure!
— Alex E.
Both the materials and the construction are far superior to other products I've seen.
I was pleasantly surprised at how absorbent it was and how quickly it dried.
— Jared. V.